Now you can download the full package of editable construction project risk assessment for any type of civil project works.
This covers 40 activities that are involved in most of the civil construction projects.
Each project task risk assessment file contains the details about activity and its sub activities itself, hazards, consequences, actual risk and residual risk after implementing the suggested control measures.
The major sections of every project risk assessment involves mainly:
- Delivery and storage
- Mobilization and preparation
- Application or construction
- House Keeping
- plus relevant specific sections as per activity
There are other sections that depend upon the activity itself like working at height, permit to work, confined space, hot works, lone works and excavations etc.
Additionally each file contains risk matrix to calculate the risk rating as applicable for any organization or project.
At the end of risk assessment table a general section is available that covers many simple but mandatory requirements, like:
Persons in danger: Workers undertaking the work. Persons passing the site location/ truck routes, e.g. members of the public and persons in the Vehicles.
Personal protective equipment: Safety Helmet, Gum Boot, Proper Gloves & Safety Goggles
Information, instruction and training: All personnel in the team are to be made aware of the safe systems of work. Ensure that good house keeping standard is maintained through out. Training and experience for personnel to use electrical equipments and vibratory equipments. Educate the personnel to handle chemicals such as concrete.
Emergency procedures: Site emergency procedures should make provision for the rescue of individuals from heights. First-aid facilities should be available to cope with any significant injuries that may arise from the work.
Monitoring and review: Work should be monitored by Foreman and charge hand who are trained to ensure that any additional precautions or equipment required are provided.
How to Download Construction Risk Assessments
The full civil works construction risk assessment package covers below civil activities.
- Acrylic Rubber Filled Coating
- Aluminium Canopy Installation
- Aluminium Handrail Installation
- Aluminum Cladding Installation
- Anti Termite Treatment
- Automatic Sliding Door Installation
- Base and Wall Cabinets
- Black Bitumen Paint
- Blinding Concrete
- Canopies Installation
- Carpets on Walls
- Concrete Repair Works
- Concrete Works Sub Structure
- Concrete Works Superstructures
- Coring & Cutting Of RCC Walls
- Curtain Wall & Glazing Installation
- Decorative Gravel Fill
- Excavation and Backfilling
- False Ceiling Installation
- Galvanized Wire Screen Installation
- General Demolition Works
- Handrail Installation
- Internal Paintings Works
- Louver Installation
- Painting Works External
- Plastering Work
- RCC Columns & Walls
- Reinforcing Bars Installation
- Roof Drains Installation
- Screeding Works
- Steel Structure and decking slab
- Stone Works
- Suspended Ceilings Installation
- Tensile Fabric Shades Fabrication & Installation
- Timber Doors Fabrication & Installation
- Underground Chemical Waste Tanks Installation
- Wall Panels Installation
- Water Proofing in Wet Areas
- Wire Screen Installation
- Wooden Floor Finishes