You are on this page because you are in need of project safety plan that you can submit for client approval and implement in your company projects.
The construction site safety plan that we are providing is not a sample or template but complete construction project safety plan with all necessary content and forms.
If you are submitting pre-qualification, this document will help you qualify for a project and satisfy client HSE requirements as well.
The documents are in Microsoft Word/Excel format and can be easily customized by including your company logo, name, project name and specification/reference etc.
Safety Plan Content
The project HSE safety plan contains all procedures in detail for performing routine activities. The activities listed below are detailed inside the project HSE plan.
- Requirement of Method Statement and Risk Assessment
- Operation Task Specific Impact Risk Assessment (OTSIRA) and Tool Box Talk (TBT)
- Permit to Work (PTW)
- In-House OHSE rules & regulations
- Temporary Works
- Occupational Health
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Working at Heights
- Working with Ladders
- Use of Cranes
- Lifting Machinery and Lifting Tackle
- Other Provisions
- Safety Harnesses
- Steel Erection
- Fire Protection
- Hot Work
- Electrical Welding
The complete project HSE plan contains 57 pages plus 19 forms.
Below is the list of forms or formats which are available with the project HSE plan.
- Project Organization Chart
- Monthly HSE Report
- Weekly HSE Report
- Incident Investigation Report
- Daily HSE Checklist
- Tool Box Meeting Report
- HSE Audit Checklist
- First Aid Case Report
- Risk Assessment Sheet
- Belt Sling Inspection Checklist
- Lifting Chain Sling Inspection Checklist
- Scaffold Inspection Checklist
- Injury Report
- Emergency Plan
- ERT Organogram
- Emergency Drill Report
- Emergency Contact Numbers
- Permit to work Form
- Waste Disposal Form
- Sample Risk Assessment + Risk Matrix