The purpose of this procedure is to provide a standard monthly project reporting formats and guidelines, which facilitate the accurate and regular reporting of a project’s progress and status to Senior Management.
The contents of the monthly project report represent the minimum reporting requirements.
You shall find the main procedure in MS Word format and all sheets/reports in Excel format. Just add your company logo, project name etc and all documents are ready for use and submission of reports to management, consultants and clients.
Below is list of reports that are available in excel format and easily usable.
- Dashboard Report
- Executive Summary
- Contract Valuation and Forecast at Completion Report
- Risk and Opportunity Assessment Summary
- Program Status Summary
- Project Cash Flow Report
- Project Flexible Budget Report
- Main Contract Variation Summary
- Contractual Claims Summary
- Labor Productivity Report
- Applications and Payments Summary
- Subcontractor/Supplier Procurement Summary
- Subcontract/Major Supplier Liability Report
- QHSE Summary
- Margin Reconciliation Form